Southeast Regional Clinical and Translational Science Conferance
Thursday, March 3 - Friday, March 4, 2022
The 2022 Southeast Regional Clinical & Translational Science Conference
Join us at Callaway Resort and Gardens as we bring together researchers from across the region to present the best new clinical and translational research and build collaborative partnerships. With participation from:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Emory University
- Florida State University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Georgia State University
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Mercer University
- Morehouse School of Medicine
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- University of Florida
- University of Georgia
- University of Miami
We have arranged two options for your accommodations*:
- The Lodge and Spa – We have secured a discounted rate of $165/night plus taxes and fees. Reservations for the lodge can be booked online or by calling (844) 296-2769. Please reference the Georgia CTSA conference or group link for the discounted rate.
- The Cottages – Multi-room cottages, adjacent to the Lodge and conference center, are available for $295/night plus taxes and fees. The cottages sleep up to four (4) people and must be booked by calling (844) 296-2769. This is a great option for students, trainees, and research teams attending the conference.
*Important Note: Group rates will only populate online when booking within the date range of March 2nd – 6th. If you are interested in staying additional days outside of this range, please call (866) 474-9240 to be able to receive the group rate pricing.
**Important Note: The information you provide will be available to the public. As such, feel free to skip any questions that you would prefer to not answer, except your name and email address so that others can contact you. Please note, this form is offered only as a courtesy and carries no obligations or liability for Georgia CTSA